Who is picking the game up today?

Go down

Who is picking the game up today?

Post by bigchromedog on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 am

I am headed to grab it at 4pm est when I get outta work. Who is getting it today. I will be looking to get online and test it out, see what the game is all about and look for glitches people will take advantage of. Anyone?

bigchromedog
Commisioner

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is picking the game up today?

Post by Herky20 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:42 pm

i sorrily wont get it till about a week or two
Herky20
Commisioner

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-21

View user profile http://nbalivewiileague.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

So what do you guys think so far???

Post by DISCOTURPIN on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:48 am

It's a bit like last years 08 version but I like it just a little bit more. The fact that it's a little harder to block shots and such is no doubt about it is totally better. It's way faster and way more fun. i like that you can shoot up jumpers and not just dunk after dunk or bombs away from the 3 point line. More plays is also another huge bonus especially on defense. That's as much as I am going to say because I am planning on trying my damdest to be the best nba live 09 player on wii this year, but time will tell us how that is I have a feeling that i haven't seen **** yet but we see. I just started playing the game in august on the wii (NBA Live 08 ). Anyways guys i am thinking about trying a tourny this weekend or next i will give you guys the heads up as soon as i put the plan in motion

Matt
aka:DISCOTURPIN

DISCOTURPIN

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is picking the game up today?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: